Thread: Gamma62
View Single Post
Old 01-07-2018, 01:59 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Gamma62

Gamma62

Hi. I am in need of advice and support to talk to my spouse about his drinking. I was raised in an alcoholic home and taught to not argue when he's drunk and then was taught, he's sober no sense continue g to leave,. Because I so desperately love him and when he is sober the next day I feel like maybe I am being a horrible wife and why should I leave cause he is being too.
We have been married 34 years this year and we love eachother so much. But after a I get angry with him he is so good then her go crazy. His last trip into town brought him home hammered. I yelled at him ,(by the way I never do that) he denied till I get him with the evidence. I then just want to pack and leave,,,but I don't have my own wheels, and then,like I said, he does so good on cutting back, then I feel horrible and think "what wZ so upset about cause he is okay in the morning. I am feeling torn, confuse and terrified. If we talk about this, and try again the next day, but then he blows it and again and I go through this over and over again. Do I need to leave so he will k is I'm serious or what? Please help me

In