View Single Post
Old 01-07-2018, 01:06 PM
  # 16 (permalink)  
DontRemember

Originally Posted by GrantMeSerenity View Post
my sister got intouch with me today about my mum saying she ill and that she is worried about her got there and she played a phone call she got from my older niece init she said that she would kill herself and other things like she going to batter my mum sit there for ages fighting over weather we should phone the police or talk to my niece my mum says she is mentally ill i cant handle this at all had to go to an meeting but i still feel like its too much to cope with my husband has now wrote to my sister on face book telling her am ill and unable to deal with all this i know i am being selfish my husband has blocked her and we have turned the phones off i need to see someone tomorrow at 1 pm at the recovery cafe near to where i am living
am full with the flu and my mental health isnt good at all my sister had a go saying her mental health is bad also but she cant handle all this i feel guilty now i want to drink, use and cut
I've had to step back from some situations that drinking me would be all over. For myself. They're adults and should be able to work it out without dragging others into the mix. I'm assuming your niece lives with your mother/vice versa and that should change,BUT it's not your job to do it. Focus on yourself.