View Single Post
Old 01-06-2018, 03:06 AM
  # 20 (permalink)  
Lonewolf22

Originally Posted by Cappy76 View Post
Its funny isn't it lol back in the days of Bill and Dr Bob our behavior would have been considered usual! Now you go in you have 2 beers you get kicked out! Im ok with it though as I want to stop drinking I don't hate alcohol but realize there is many people who think they are ok. Who are actual alcoholics. Although I will never push that with them they have to figure this out for themselves.
Well I don't hate alcohol at all. I love it but the idea I can go out and control my drink and wake up think by what a good night it was last night, is just impossible. Plus the hangovers last me days.

Yeah I think people frown upon anything that is wild these days. It annoys me but I won't get into insulting other groups of people in society lol
But I just think in this day and age we have no outlet for anything instinctual or impulsive, everything diverts it to either something destructive or it is shamed upon.

I think some people drink a lot but aren't reliant on it but then there are people that drink and probably are alcoholics but they still seem to drink in moderation just often.

How you today anyone?