Old 01-05-2018, 10:57 AM
  # 19 (permalink)  
lola1987

I love this post. I hated so much about myself. The one big thing is I lied so much. God knows why. I never needed to at all. But it was like I was trying to impress the people around me constantly. I would make up crazy lies. I actually lost someone very close to me over this. It still hurts to this day.

I was always an annoying drunk. I talked to much and bragged. I went on like a complete gobshite.

I was an angry drunk. Bringing up past issues that had been resolved just to start an argument.

I was foolish. I slept with many men drunk. I let my guard down completely. I went to people I never would dream of sober. Obnoxious men.

I was a bad mother. I spent so many days hungover. Every day. And I completely let my daughter down. Now I relish our time together. The money I spent on drink easily added up to over €100 a week. Now €30 of that weekly on toys for my daughter as a little treat and save the rest towards college for her future. Something I never thought of while sober.

I was an all round bad person. I lied cheated done everything possible that is wrong.

Today I'm proud of the woman I am. I have come out the other side. This is my only shot at life. We only get one shot. And I'm gonna make a damn good run at it 😀