View Single Post
Old 01-05-2018, 09:55 AM
  # 5 (permalink)  
WMJ1012

Thanks. Cottontop. Did your depression leave once you left? Because I’m wondering if depression doesn’t cause us to be sensitive in the first place. I have been told that. I wonder if it’s something about stuffing unresolved stuff.
Thanks.

Originally Posted by Cottontop1 View Post
I had to move out of an apartment due to toxic mold. I live in a city where most buildings have water damage due to hurricanes. I found an apartment in a building constructed of stone. There are some building materials where it is hard for mold to grow on. You could google it. Also, I was having issues with depression while living there and read online that this is common because mold affects the brain. Depression and fatigue and breathing difficulties greatly improved when I moved. Hope you can find a better place to live. Sorry you are going through this. I know how sick mold can make a person.

QUOTE=WMJ1012;6664231]Hi Mike,
Welcome back.
Doctor's are limited so I look for the spiritual solution instead, so I don't have to go backwards in being dependent on crazy/sick people in the health field.
God gave me a program of recovery, and that is much different than what I did before.p, which never ever worked for me.
I vote for trusting myself, and my HP even more.
[/QUOTE]