Thread: Need to share.
View Single Post
Old 01-04-2018, 05:25 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  
faith823

Hello JP.
Sorry that you have been robbed but maybe it has been a blessing in disguise since the incident is the catalyst of you giving up pills. I have put myself in dangerous even life threatening situations and have been robbed of money many times under the influence of alcohol. Not to mention phones, laptops and jewelry. I am actually in the habit of giving my jewelry away while drunk?? weird habit\ I live in a big city and their are always "friends" to enable me on a bender and I allow them to take full advantage of me while I am intoxicated. Anyhow congrats on your sobriety. I thank goodness everyday that I have my life (physical body) intact. I have a lot of rebuilding of my life still ahead of me it is in shambles. I am so happy for this chance. Sober 11 days. And I am ready for a medal. You can always make more $$ and replace $$ but you can never create more time for your self. Time is priceless So I will try and take my own advice and make the best of the precious time I have left to live. I don't want to waste it being taken advantage of and being intoxicated. Thank you for your post- got me thinking......