Thread: Need to share.
View Single Post
Old 01-04-2018, 02:05 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
JudicatorPanzer

Need to share.

Hello, I am JP and I'm an alcoholic, and for the first time here I will admit that I am also an addict. I feel I need to share here a resentment I need to get off my chest, and it involves my addiction to painkillers. I was going to try and get a few percocet for New Years. My dealer said he could get some, but needed to money first. I drove an hour to meet him and give it to him. He never came back. He txted me saying "cops ttyl." I texted him the next day he replied "do you know what cops are? stop ******* texting me ill call u back." Nothing.

This addiction I was under the illusion that since I didn't hurt anyone on painkillers and I only did them on occasion that I was not an addict. But being robbed has opened my eyes that this **** ain't worth it. The anxiety, the dealing with idiots, and most of all my pocketbooks are showing me that these pills are making my life unmanageable. So now I am 1 and 1/2 mo clean now and 5 mo sober. The anxiety of drugs is way more unmanageable than the anxiety of sobriety.