View Single Post
Old 12-29-2017, 02:46 PM
  # 11 (permalink)  
Berrybean

Well, I hope you don't go. I reckon that your AV is probably just upping it a notch since its feeling big and strong since the recent feeding time. Reminds me of how I can feel so isolated and lonesome even amongst friends or family when my HALT triggers are up, or I get hormonal (there's generally 2 days of the month where i firmly believe that everyone hates me, and I have to work hard not to react to those thoughts and feelings, because I've learnt it does pass after those two days). My fear after a binge always left me feeling like that as well. Horrible, horrible feeling.

Anyway. The good news is that you don't need to make any firm decision right now. You can decide to take a few days break and decide later. Or just hide posts from anyone in particular who might be rattling you (not me I hope - week. Paranoia striking here in East of England).

Anyway. Please don't go. This place really does help folk stay sober (hence AVs disliking us coming here so much!)

Whatever you decide Wildflower, I wish you all the best for your sobriety and recovery.

BB