View Single Post
Old 12-25-2017, 03:06 AM
  # 225 (permalink)  
Wholesome

When I start feeling like I'm procrastinating about doing stuff or just generally being disorganized and flaky I find writing out lists of what I need to get done helps. Also I know that if I've got things to do I have to do them as soon as I get off work, if I wait until I've deflated then they won't get done. Still, as lazy as I can be at times it's nothing compared to how disorganized and flaky as I was when I was drinking...... I forgot about things and lost things all the time back then. I'm way more on top of my life these days, I haven't been in overdraft in ages and my closets and paperwork are organized these days. I'm not chronically late for work and looking like death warmed over when I show up. My kids are doing better in school and my pets are better cared for. Amazing how much smoother life can run when I'm not just trying to get through each day and instead I'm purposeful and focused.

I'm sure that there are self help books and websites out there to help with procrastination Dropsie.