View Single Post
Old 12-17-2017, 06:47 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Sissyfuss

Where's her bottom ?

Stepdaughters life can't get any lower it would seem but going to see her tomorrow to see if anything is different. She's been drinking and drugging from an early age. In the last year she got rid of the useless baby daddy if her 3 kids but almost died at his hands. She had been seeing her new man for a year afraid to tell the abusive BD until he went to rehab . The new guy was just as useless as the former one but he treated her nice. Until they both OD'd on heroin and we're narcaned back to life. She lost custody of the kids who now live her sister 150 miles away. She asked her BF to move out per her caseworker so she could get her kids back eventually. Then she got evicted and while helping her pack up he OD'd and died in her arms. I'm very worried about her and the BFs mom blames her for his death. Her BD says she's missing her drug drops and has tested positive for cocaine twice. I don't plan on doing any enabling when I see her but I cannot believe she doesn't realize how close she is to the cliff. My heart breaks but I know I am powerless in changing her. Just want her to know that if she's ready to change her life I will help her get to get the help she needs. 14 years and still holding out for hope. Merry Christmas.