View Single Post
Old 12-15-2017, 03:29 PM
  # 16 (permalink)  
Muunray

Ongoing saga. Nothing new to many of you here I'm sure. Last night we had just finished putting up the lights on the Christmas tree and settling down to watch some TV when my tablet starts blowing up with messages asking why I was not answering my phone, etc. Turns out my daughter and the guy she moved into with were pulled over by the cops, he was taken into the station for whatever reason, I'm assuming outstanding warrants,and they were telling her she needed to find a ride someplace. She said that he swallowed heroin and cocaine so there was no evidence when they got pulled over. I said he's lucky if he doesn't die from that. She had no money, just moved back to Michigan where my family does not want to have anything to do with her, and I'm sitting here in California. She asked for money for an Uber. I said no, just tell the cops the situation and have them help you find a place to go, that I could not imagine they would leave her outside in below zero temps. The foul language I received after that made me cry. But I said nothing else except that I loved her. Today I find out things worked out and she saying the whole thing shook her up and she is looking for a sober living place. We shall see. My hopes aren't up, but I am learning where I should be in my relationship with her.