Old 12-13-2017, 08:13 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Sportdeck203

Hello all, approaching one year and something to share

Hey everyone, December 17th will be one year since I've been drunk, I stopped reading the forum early summer and just thought I'd check in.

About two months ago my Wife and I started working for a designated driver service and I've found it very rewarding to get people home safe and to see how drunk people behave, it reminds me I don't want to be that guy, it's a pretty cool service, we get a text with a name and address of who to go pick up, I drive their car and she follows in hers to the drop off location, prices are competitive with taxi's and we get to keep 80% of the fare plus tips, we both have full time jobs so we only do it on the weekends but have been averaging $500 a weekend for working 11pm to 4 am Friday and Saturday nights, great extra cash especially with Xmas coming, we've paid for Xmas and then some just off the side job, not to mention I'm not spending money on booze anymore.

In August I bought myself a new 2017 F150 crewcab Ecoboost and still have more money than I did a year ago, life is great sober!

Oh yeah and my weight is sitting around 240 now, 297 last year at this time.