View Single Post
Old 12-12-2017, 05:19 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  
MyLittleHorsie

Me!

Planned to the millisecond

This Friday, Santa Claus Parade.

Saturday, dinner with our babysitter and a movie - going to see The Star (we always take her somewhere or do something with her, she's a great kid)

23rd is Horse Day, we have three we are working on, training to do therapy work, so lots of training that day.

24th cook lots of food, we do appetisers for X-Mas Eve. Church service at 7pm

25th is at home, vegetarian lasagna and garlic bread and salad - totes traditional!

26th at my parents - no issues with booze, they don't drink or offer it usually, we drive 3 hours each way, so they wouldn't expect us to drink anything

27th we fly out - staying with in-laws, not big drinkers, New Year's Eve will be at their place, I just plan to delay, at midnight all drinking ceases at their place anyways. Usually whoever is doing fireworks (husband) and firing guns stop way before that anyways, just a glass to toast. Midnight we set off fireworks, fire our guns and it's all over, the next day is a big meal and I have never seen anyone take a drink that day.

The rest of the time, snow willing, we will be snowmobiling! Absolutely no drinking when doing that.

I am really looking forward to my first sober holidays!