Thread: I am scared
View Single Post
Old 12-12-2017, 01:00 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
rozy

I am scared

Hi, i found this site saturday night when i felt i needed to brake my chains from drugs, once i thought i was fun just that but now i see how wrong i was. i started with benzos i think that i one of the worst i have tried. i am on coke now, around 3 months ago i went to an institution here in my country and dr gave me diazepam...more benzos. i have been addicted to lorazepam and lost my mind so many times, i did quit benzo and jumped to ketamine. i was in a terrible shape but now is coke.... and is also killing me of course. Yesterday i really thought i was going to be clean, i seriously believed but today i fell again, i became a liar and i pretty much quit to university, is been almost 8 years of hell, i of course smoke pot but i also need to stop it cause is making me paranoid, i have a mental condition that only gets worst with all this ****. and i ******* know it, i have lost interest in living i dont care about anything i used to care, i am angry, i have become a little agressive which is something dont share. Sorry i talk to much, i am scared. let my feelings out is weird i am almost extremely shy and a loner, so introverted that surprises me i am posting something. i think is cause i need to fool my mind. i might regret later.
Cant help say censored words is cultural, and it feels good.
A la mierda la coca!!!