View Single Post
Old 12-11-2017, 04:56 AM
  # 35 (permalink)  
Meraviglioso

Lunch time here but I am working through my lunch break so I can leave early. I got a hold of my psychiatrist and was able to get an appointment for this evening. It’s been a tense day though. Right at 9 when I arrived the office phone rang and I responded. Someone was trying to find our office, I figured it was one of the drivers we were waiting to arrive for training. I explained they were quite near and stood up to look out the window to see if I could see them. I said “oh, do you have a red car?” and he laughed and said “I do bella, come out and say hello!” And then it clicked, it was the man Imet this weekend! I was shaking. I told him “I am at work, do not come here or contact me again!” and hung up. I was so upset. About 12:30 I looked up and saw the same car in the parking lot. I thought I might throw up. My colleague went upstairs where she could have a better look and came and reported on his appearance. It was him. I checked my phone and sure enough he had sent messages inviting me to come out. My colleagues offered to go get one of the male trainers to send out to speak to him but I didn’t want to create a big uproar in the office. I was humiliated. I also thought it was better if I put on a strong calm face and make things abundantly clear to him. So I took a few minutes, had some water and went out to speak to him. He wanted me to get in his car but I stood at the passenger door and told him I am not interested, I do not want him ever coming by my office again, ever coming by my house if he knows where it is, or ever messenging me again. I said if he comes by my work or my house I will call the police for my own safety andcomfort. I hope he got the message loud and clear, I really do not want to have to deal with the drama of taking this further, but I will if he forces my hand.
Anyway, on with my plan. Checking in here when I can, meeting with my psychiatrist, karate, bath, bed.