View Single Post
Old 12-10-2017, 01:30 AM
  # 27 (permalink)  
Meraviglioso

Thank you very much, really it means a lot that you would say such a nice thing and take the time to post.

For now I really am going to wipe dating off the table. I don't care if jesus himself comes down from the heavens and promises me all the happiness in the world. It is just not smart for me right now. That said, i can't help but being hurt and confused as to why this happens. I am not morally loose, but I am morally free, live and let live and I do enjoy a good time myself. However, I dress pretty conservatively, I feel like I carry myself in a dignified way, I am friendly and approachable but not overly flirty... I really don't get it. I just wish that someone would see me and think about the variety of other things I have to offer and maybe ask me to dinner or for a walk or a cup of cofeee... but no, I only get offers for mid-day meetings where I can give away my body and then spend the rest of the day alone. Nice, eh.
It may very well come down to cultural differences. Americans do smile a lot more. I can be very friendly and open even with people I don't know very well. It might be that people take that as an invitation when in reality I was just trying to be warm and nice, nothing more.

ugh Enough, I've banged on about this for enough time now, I am starting to get overly upset about it. I am going to get the kids dressed and get out to do something.