View Single Post
Old 12-07-2017, 09:48 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Agladney2313

Meth addicted sister please help!

Hello, my sister has been living on the streets for a year and a half addicted to meth and it's killing me my parents have tried to go down to where she's living 2 hours away and offer help but she's mad at them because they kicked her and her son out because she was stealing and acting crazy. Anyways they went down to try and get her to come home and get clean but she wanted no part of it and was yelling at my mom and even tried to pepper spray her.
Throughout this year and a half of her living on the streets she's had a phone off and on and we would talk. When I would call her or she called me she is always mad at my mom because she blames my mom since she's now lost her son but she's always emotional and sad when she talks to me.
Every time I talk to her I cry and ask her if I can help her and tell her that it makes me sad that people are hurting her and she starts to cry as well and tell me that she can't keep calling me if all I'm going to do is cry and make her cry.
So now it's been about a year since my parents last went down and tried to get her to come back home and it's weighing on me! I've tried going down to the city she lives in and find her but I wasn't successful.

I just heard from a friend that they seen my sister on the streets and she recognized them out her head down, starting crying and walked away. THIS KILLS ME!

She's gone to jail but for small stuff so nothing ever sticks, she's back out in no time.
She's gone from hanging out with pimps and drug dealers to now just hanging out with one girl selling her body and living in a hotel.

I'm scared of her but I want to help! My parents have found a gun in there house a year and half ago that wasn't hers, she's stole, lied, yelled but she's also gotten beaten up multiple times that I've FaceTimed her. She has gotten stitches on her face 3 times!
Recently over the past 3 months she is no longer on Facebook or calling. I know she's still alive because people occasionally see her and say so but I'm worried sick!!!

I feel like it's my responsibility to go down and find her since she's mad at my parents and literally hates them right now.

I want to help her but I'm afraid of her and I also don't really think she'll take my help but at the same time how do I let me sister die!
Please help I'm beyond sad and filled with pain.