Old 12-04-2017, 04:20 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
tonisherrell

Urgent I messed up please someone help me

I had a horrible day and dranked/drinking.. well let me tell you how it started.. went to work feeling great on day 12. My son who is a young adult has not been home in 2 days sent me a text saying he will not be home an has decided to move out today.. he says he is moving in with a old friend who has offered her couch to him.. i then ask him why this is sudden how come you wont just get your own place? He says he has decided that he wants to become TRANSGENDER and free... omgggggg he said he is now wearing makeup and wigs and will not be coming back home and going to start traveling the world. He THEN goes to tell me that the friend who is a girl is going to show him how to make quick money in miami.. shes a nude model/stripper.. my heart is so broken. Not by him being gay but the path he is taking. I just texted him anx his response was "ma im smoking a few blunts right now something i cant do in your house, call you later" i was so upset and hurt i picked up a bottle.. now im hurt in two ways.. i still have a 14 year old daughter i need to get sober for tho.. i need help