Old 12-02-2017, 01:44 AM
  # 329 (permalink)  
Tiredofdrugs
RIP Maria

Hello everyone!

I figure this is the place to share this with?

This evening I was making the kids beds in Jethro's bedroom. After getting them made? I turned to reach for the cord on the ceiling fan light to turn the light off! Then I saw it! Laying on the cedar hutch was half a pain pill! OMG!

My heart started racing and my mind started talking quickly to me. I walk over and pick it up! "My mind is going thru ALL the scenarios of taking it and how good it would feel for a little while!" I reach for the cord, turn the light off and walk into the living room. I lay the pill on the table in front of Jethro! He picks it up and says: "Where'd you find this?" I told him where it was and walked off!

Half way across the room I turn and look at him! I say: "PLEASE keep your pills out of sight! And hidden! Seeing that half pill and having the scary thoughts going thru my mind is damned scary! I've been off these pills for over three years and what just happened scared the crap out of me! The thoughts are always there as well as the feelings I used to get from taking those pills!" He said: "I'm sorry Baby! Thank you for not taking it!"

I mentally and physically know what just one pill will do to me! I have to abstain from taking one at all costs, unless I'm recovering from a major surgery! Like I was in December 2016! I was on them a month back then! And here it is December 2017! I'm eleven months off them from that one month and the thought is still strong whenever I'm tempted with one! Ugh!

I hate being addicted to those damned things. But I know to always say NO when tempted. There's not enough pills in this world to ever satisfy my need if I were to ever get started on them again. I also had several friends and classmates that have passed away from their use of them. I don't want to be the next one.

Everyone have a clean day!

TOD