View Single Post
Old 12-01-2017, 06:43 PM
  # 19 (permalink)  
sweetiepie32

Hello Everyone,

Just deciding to check in on my first official day of sobriety……I have the weekend off so it will be a bit of a challenge to stay sober seeing as weekends were one of the fuels for my drinking benders that would last 2-3 days and leave me feeling very s****y, but today I start the journey of reclaiming my life. I’m looking forward to a good nights rest and some energy to get things done for myself over the weekend. … the house cleaned, some grocery shopping done and possibly even a workout in…... instead of the all day wine drinking combined with 1-2 bad meals I had become accustom during my days off. Ill also be on here a lot posting and reading other post...so please feel free to stop by with words of wisdom and encouragement. Think ill keep away from doing any late night outings right now, my spirit still feels kinda low and In not ready to talk to my friends about my decision to stop drinking quite yet (partly being that Im sure their tired of hearing me make promises to cut back….only to go out and watch me drink myself into a stupor again).. I’m in bit better spirits today than I was earlier in the week though….going to take this sobriety thing one day at a time. I’m still working on putting together a recovery plan for myself….but until then my number one goal is to stay sober.

Happy Friday and Happy December 1st!

Thanks again for reading.