Old 11-30-2017, 05:40 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  
August252015

Congrats on your time so far!

For me, I was just coming back to life for about the first 90-100 days. I spent my time at home- going through major withdrawals then PAWS, pretty much only my parents for contact, groceries, etc, and dr visits with my team to assess all the damage and proceed accordingly with meds.

Month four I remember being very agitated. I recall describe it around here as like Holly Golightly' "mean reds" in Breakfast at Tiffany.

8 was a great month. Over 5-6 i started a new active job (waiting tables) and began the process of supporting myself again. I also started dating my husband to be- tomorrow! That's a long story but we dated in high shcool and he looked me up out of the blue in Jul 2016.

I remember being a bit overly sensitive at 9 and a mild depression kicking in between Tgvg and Christmas.

Month 12 was obviously significant and therefore great, but 13 and 14 were ones I felt significantly stabler and on target with everything.

Continuing through this year - SO much has happened that it's hard to group weeks or months together as much as it is the things that happened - deciding we would move in together when my lease was up - and that would be after we got engaged - stopping working unexpectedly and decided I should take some time (which has turned out to me from Jul 4, to Dec 5).

Everyone's path is different and I am facing a very different holiday season than I did last year- and a lot of that is MY family is solidifying and it's not all about what my FOO has done or wants.

Heading through my second year and looking forward to three - I know I have changed a lot and have become a great deal like the person I will be here on out - and am also sure I have plenty more to learn.