View Single Post
Old 11-30-2017, 03:57 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
MintMacaroon

When it rains it pours

So, I have been a reader on the forum for a long time. I finally got up the courage to create a logon, created one post, but then did nothing more. But things changed again, and so I'm back.

I was sober for one year. But I had fallen apart after my ex had started seeing another woman. It went from having a glass of wine after seeing his facebook posts with her, and spiraled down to having a bottle every day. Its eventually hit the point where one of those boxes that holds about 7 bottles worth, is gone in about three days. The funny thing is that I started drinking wine and stopped drinking hard alcohol, thinking that it would help me get things under control.

I found out tonight that my ex is moving in with her. I'm a total wreck. In the back of mind, I guess I hoped that we would get back together, and everything would be right again. Now that he's moving in with her. I just don't think that I'll ever be sober again now. I'm not sure that I can ever fix this. I don't think it even matters now. I'm just tired. I'm tired of everything. I'm tired of going through day to day, and there is no light at the end of tunnel.