Thread: Payday Tomorrow
View Single Post
Old 11-29-2017, 02:27 AM
  # 33 (permalink)  
Berrybean

Originally Posted by sweetichick View Post
I haven't drunk and lowered my morals with my neighbor for 18 months so I don't know what you are implying. Secon I don't have a sponsor. I sacked the last as she was sick in the head. Thirdly I can't aff $15 in petrol to go miles to a meeting. Fourthly I do pray and meditate. And my friend is only around as he lives five metres away and keeps my 2 stalking exes away. I sleep peacefully every night due to him. No thefts or breakins. Are you finished now?
This is what I was referring to SC.... 'I am having problems with my best friend. Everything was going fine and we hardly saw each other. Now ... he is interested in me again. Constant sexual harassment. He told me today that I need to lower or get rid of my morals and have more fun. "

Friends don't sexually harass us or suggest we lower / discard our morals.

Why not try getting a new / different sponsor - one who has strong sobriety and isn't sick in the head? Or at least get some sobriety friends who you can meet up with on those tricky times.

I certainly don't mean to offend you SC. If you're really happy with the way things are then by all means carry on as you are. Your life. Your choice. But it is a choice.

BB