View Single Post
Old 11-25-2017, 08:32 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  
Nata1980

Do I “know myself”? My XAH likes to get on a soap box about how I don’t know myself. I tend to disagree.

I have a general idea of where I am going with my life, I am able to make lemonade out of whatever lemons I am given. A bit Polyanna-ish. Ambitious. Guilty of trying to measure others with my measuring stick. Not very keen on social ques. Feel a lot, too much, feel other people’s pain. Believe in a free will alongside the higher power. Agnostic.

I don’t have a job I would love to do till the end of my life - I am very flexible and able to enjoy variety of occupation. My narcissistic XAH and his narcissistic family viewed it as a lack of talent somehow. Bless their little marginally employed hearts.

Like jazz, classical music, many of my friends are older than me.

Must run or hike otherwise will go crazy.

Introverted. Don’t want to date anyone in foreseeable future. Like to be alone - always have (I guess that is one of the atypical features of me - I do have many typical co-dependent characteristics)

Can do most things I put my mind to. I don’t (and won’t) take crazy risks.

XAH keeps saying I am not fun, but I have lots of fun - both alone and with my friends.

I have become pretty darn fearless over these past two years, and you, people of SR, are to blame