Old 11-22-2017, 02:00 PM
  # 22 (permalink)  
asixstringnut

I don't know where to post this but seeing as it is the start of Thanksgiving weekend this seems like a ggod place.
I got into a huge argument with a friend which was over a misunderstanding today, I think the pressure of the holiday has everyone stressed out and people are on edge.
So normally this would be an excuse for me to have a drink and off I go again looking and praying for day one once again.
I was actually in the store after the argument and picking up some last minute items for dinner tomorrow and I found myself headed to the wine section,
I even went as far as picking up a bottle and was ready to put it in my cart.
Then I had the thought that one bottle would never be enough and I didn't want to get in to my car after the first bottle and drive drunk so I went for the box of wine that holds four bottles (4 x 750 ml ). T hat is when the lights came back on and I went what the ---- are you doing??? So I put the wine back and paid for my items and came home and here I am posting.
22 days sober today and I almost blew it over what I consider to be a misunderstanding. I am grateful to be sober today and grateful that I did not buy that box of wine..

Thank you all.

asixstringNUT !