Old 11-20-2017, 11:52 PM
  # 294 (permalink)  
charliesworld

I love that idea burning negative stuff at new year. I love the idea that someone else I think mentioned on here (Kit?) about watching the sun come up on the new year instead of partying it in. We will be in Cancun this new year and I think I'd love to do that.

You all know I've been feeling crappy the last week or so - on edge/anxious/like something bad is about to happen. Maybe it's a sixth sense. My worst nightmare might be about to come true again. My OH is in a meeting today and it looks like they are closing down his company. He has been applying for jobs for months and has had no response at all so it's unlikely he will find something else soon. I hate this. I don't earn enough to pay the bills for all the family.

Soul - if you have a lot of stuff to sort out, I suggest just doing a bit each day and let it be the first thing you do when you get up. That way it's not hanging over you all day and each day your home will be that little bit nicer. I have to exercise first thing or else I don't do it at all. I feel so much better once it's done.

Hi Brighten, Wax, Badge, Loud, Bob. Getbetter and anyone else I've missed- I hope your Tuesday is good.

Kit - you around?