Old 11-20-2017, 09:27 AM
  # 288 (permalink)  
waxfruit

SoulShine-

I can completely relate to the paper problem and I am so glad you brought it up. It something I have to be very careful about or my kitchen table amongst any spot available, will be trails and stacks of paper. The thought of storing them in my oven just passed through my mind. Of course, I won't do that and I must say, I am horrible with organizing, so this place is probably my best solution. Less space, less cleaning. Also, what i'm learning about stress or what I have always known that I need to put into practice is that things I unnecessarily stress about, that I have had zero control over was and is a complete waste of time, not to mention terrible on your body. It's bad any way you look it and is something I need to continuously work on as well. From what I have learned is that things will work out the way they are supposed to, especially when you are putting in effort and not simply existing, but living.

Badge- You just reminded me of a tradition I had every year, where I would sit down a couple days before NYE and write down all my wishes, hopes, dreams, etc for me, my siblings, my parents, my friends and seal it and wait until the following year to read. The times I did it, I was pretty surprised at how many things came to pass.