Old 11-20-2017, 02:33 AM
  # 283 (permalink)  
SoulShine8
O-n K-a-r A-r-r-e-s-t

Good morning everyone.
I prayed starting with asking for forgiveness this morning. I am going to try to just be positive today. I have several punishment tasks to do today along with mom helping. At least I will get the car arrest within the next few weeks I believe and will be off and counting down days. It will be good to start that and not be just in limbo waiting and worrying about it. Nothing I can do about it except hope it isn't too visible, pray it doesn't cost me in malfunctions this next year and will definitely be the star pupil in performing tests and making monthly recalibration appointments. Thank you so much charlie in sharing your story. I am trying to do anything I can to lower my anxiety and stress so I don't do something to my health or think about drinking. I did clean a bit on my living room yesterday. I have so much paper laying around!! I have a shredder and was shredding paychecks from 2009 on Saturday...ridiculous. I would never need those for anything. My whole house is getting a paper purge little by little. One of my big NYE's resolutions.
Happy day everyone - be well ♥