View Single Post
Old 11-19-2017, 04:26 AM
  # 31 (permalink)  
greg198499

Good morning new SR friends. So here is the latest update. I finally slept last night! Nodded off on the couch...TV on low just because I guess my "comfort" TV would be the news so put on some news and nodded off for a few hours. Thought okay awesome and packed up and went to bed...could...not...sleep. I believe it is because that is the same place I went to bed buzzed/passed out each night. So for those of us recovering at home in the same location where we can't change much...I think if you are having trouble sleeping maybe try a different room or your couch or anywhere else? I say this because I went back to my couch and slept for a few more hours no problem.

I was definitley more dehydrated and sweating loads last night/today which is weird considering I spent the day ingesting far lest alcohol and tons of gatorade...but I see this as a good sign...my body must be kicking into overtime getting rid of the poison.

No shakes no seizures really nothing...I used to drink like "normal" person...and I feel honestly the exact same as I did back when I was a "normal" drinker and would have numerous days off...this just feels like any other day off. So I'm hoping that I am through the woods for any of the scary stuff.

I really have no desire to have any alcohol today but want to complete the step down safe so I guess I will consume these last three light beers throughout the day to make sure I am totally stepped down before tomorrow.

So glad my moment of awakening happened over a weekend...and thank you all for helping me through...will report in later!