View Single Post
Old 11-18-2017, 10:41 AM
  # 28 (permalink)  
greg198499

So I had been merrily drinking my 2.5 bottles of wine each night after work having a grand old time playing my guitar watching youtube shows...CHILLING...but i started to feel a bit weird maybe in the week leading up to the episode at work...as the months rolled by I kept thinking man I really am ANXIOUS these days...and chalked it up to moving to a new city and about to get married all new things etc...but now that I see how this all played out that wasn't anxiety...i BELIEVE it was me teetering on the brink of daily withdrawal because it would be towards the end of the day and as soon as I got home and even just sipped wine the anxiety left....also I had to sign some apartment documents and was embarassingly shaky which SHOCKED me...again that was something I had to do AFTER work...so on Friday when I had that episode of feeling like I wanted to pass out/dizzy/massive shaking....I guess I finally just saw what was probably waiting minutes or hours later each night I was doing this with seemingly no effects....

so FYI to others or perhaps I am just off base I don't know in my assessment