Thread: Concert
View Single Post
Old 11-11-2017, 05:58 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
DreamCatcher17

Concert

Well, I made it through a concert sober.
Things I noticed :
Drunk people are annoying
Drunk people are loud and obnoxious
Drunk people lose respect for others by the number of drinks they've consumed
Drunk people don't listen, they've lost all reasoning skill

So, this venue we went to was terrible. I had never been there before, however, we had VIP so I figured there would be a section for us, maybe a few chairs NOPE. standing for 5.5 hours in heels, waiting 2 of those hours just for the show to start. We ended up leaving early, didn't get to see the entire set of Jon Pardi play. I didn't leave because the AV, that voice was nowhere in sight. We left because I was always someone's leaning post, not only do I have to hold my body weight, now I have a girl who's probably 110 ponds, leaning on me all night. My boyfriend was drunk and getting annoying, he kept having to get another drink, or go to the bathroom or smoke. Well every time he did this a new person would try and take his spot against the railing, when he would come back these people were mad. Excuse me, I told you he was coming back and I didn't attend the show with them, ha. I got a few eye rolls, some grunts and mean glares because reasoning skills had left the building!
I think I would have stuck it out had we not met Jon Pardi before the show but because we met him, got a 3 song private set from him it honestly made leaving Super easy.

I am not sure how they get 4,400 people out if that building in 30 mins, but I wanted nothing to do with that mess. There had to be a few dwi handed out last night just from the concert goers. We witnessed a fight, and just crappy drunk people. There were the fun loving drunk people too, but they were still annoying.

Another event sober, another lesson learned.

Thanks for allowing me the space to vent