Old 11-09-2017, 04:50 AM
  # 9 (permalink)  
Healthyandsober

Thank you MB!

Great opener so weird i was thinking about this last night. man i feel and i am so stuck.

Im stuck at my job i feel unappreciated under pay with no prospects for promotions utterly broke so i can move anywhere and frankly stuck in a position where i have worked hard and still i am not good at it. the people i work with now make me feel i don't belong and they would love me to go so they can give my clients to another person they favor.

i work in a very nasty industry and i feel no-one has my back and people are just waiting to see me sink. you know no mentors no managers or leaders it seems no one want me there or to success and i can't seem to do it my self.

in all fairness i know i had ruined things in the past no showing off. since i have been in this job my drinking has gone of the wall these feelings drove me to drink and i know thats a very alcoholic excuses but somehow feeling like a failure just make me feel like f*&k it I'm just getting plaster

i could write forever about being stuck ha ha in every area of my live and i second STDragon i have so many regrets about the time i lost drinking and the lost of potential opportunities and simply brain cells because i just feel plain dumb

ha ha great topic I am super in. Thank you!