Old 11-08-2017, 03:11 AM
  # 321 (permalink)  
Tiredofdrugs
RIP Maria

Hi TB!

I sent your message to Jethro!

He's had both his knees cleaned out already! Each one were done by different doctors. One of them told him his next surgery would need a complete replacement. Don't remember which knee it was though.

He's decided he's going to use the VAH for surgery if that's what's needed. Half my hair is gone from pulling on it! He's still going to see the civilian doctor though to see what he says since it's 10 days before the VAH appointment. He'll take the doctor's report to the VAH doctor to show them. It's always best to get a 2nd opinion anyway!

Daniel Boone's legs go from worse to good, then back to worse and good again. Sigh! Whatever this bacteria crap is, is really nasty! Jethro was on the phone with my Mom yesterday. He started laughing at something she said and Daniel Boone started laughing with him. Well? In his voice anyway! LOL Mom heard him and asked if our rooster was laughing? I'm sure he was fussing, but it sounded like laughter.

I am SOOO tired! Jethro is tired too of sitting at home. He's used to being on the go! He keeps threatening he's going to drive. I just laugh! I tell him: "Good luck with that!" I'm as ready for him to be healed as he is ready! And don't EVEN get me started on the pain med BS I'm putting up with from him. Ugh! He goes off on me for the most stupid reasons and then tries to make up for it later by doing more than he needs to do. Then he'll take another pill later on and we are right back to not speaking again.

I want to ask those reading my Thread to please say prayers for the 26 Church Members and their families that were killed this past Sunday in TX. Several children were gunned down. It's just heart breaking to think about those family members and what they are all going thru. If you aren't of the praying kind? Send good thoughts their way!

Everyone have a clean day!

TOD