View Single Post
Old 11-07-2017, 11:53 AM
  # 5 (permalink)  
Wholesome

I have terrible inflammation and allergies. One of the reasons I quit drinking was over my inflammation. I had some fluid that was drained out of my knee tested and my inflammation numbers were at 40,000 something thousand and normal is under 200. Drinking wasn't the sole culprit but it was not helping either. After quitting drinking both my allergies and inflammation are significantly better but still there. I found giving up meat helped too which is also inflammatory. I believe a lot of this stuff starts in the gut, I've read that it's like our second brain and that gut health is very important and affects our mood and emotions as well as our immune health which is linked to inflammation and allergies.

Of course if you are living in a toxic environment with mold then that has nothing to do with your gut or diet or whether or not you drink or smoke. That is its own issue that is unsafe and needs to be addressed. Best of luck to you. I hope you can get your landlord to do something about it. That's just wrong.