View Single Post
Old 11-07-2017, 10:28 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  
WMJ1012

Originally Posted by Ariesagain View Post
The nicotine and caffeine are likely keeping your body in a constant state of stress, which can make you one susceptible to other sensitivities. I had terrible respiratory allergies for years...then I stopped drinking and they were gone within a few weeks.

There are services that can scan your environment for mold...the challenge is then getting your landlord to do anything about it. There are air cleaners that aren’t horribly expensive that can help.

I know some of what you’re dealing with, as we are living in a damp climate in an 80s apt building temporarily and it has nasty carpeting and my husband can’t use the back room at all without getting headaches. And my older dog is miserable with allergies to something here.

I hope you can quit and start to feel much better.
Yup.
When someone is sick, I look at three things:
Air
Water
Food

But as someone who's walking a spiritual path , I also think the chemicals I'm using to stuff my anger and sadness are contributing,
And the anger and sadness itself.

My system is basically crashing.

I vote fir speaking up regardless of who likes it, and I better do it fast, then take care of myself and get to a judge who can get my landlord to put me somewhere safe and give me some of my money back at the LEAST, cuz there is stachybotrus in the apt. We had it tested, and she's untreated and us doing nothing about it but controlling and manipulating me.

I'm on my way to the courthouse now.
I have ways and a time when I will say what I need to about the other stuff.
I can't even imagine how freeing speaking up will be.
I will know peace.
Then I'll have choice in smoking, i won't need to do it.

You should see the lengths ppl go to to try to stifle my voice. They love me suffering.

I'm DONE.

I didn't do all the work I did to die feeling like ****.

Hope you and your family & pets can get to healthier ground as well.