Old 11-05-2017, 01:47 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  
Meraviglioso

Great job on the no-smoking and the four days of no alcohol sweetichick.
I hear hope in your words, which is positive. But I also don't hear much substance behind them. Saying "just saying that it almost sounds easier,no meetings required" worries me as there is no real plan behind that. I get the feeling you are just winging it and hanging on by a thin string.
I only point this out out of genuine care and concern for you. I want to help you help yourself. Your history tells me that unless you shore up your plan now you are headed for troubling times. Believe me sweetichick, I have been there more times than I can count. I very often would think "ok, I got this, I am not drinking right now, everything is ok" while doing practically nothing to ensure this success would last, and sure enough, it didn't. Only when I started to take solid actions did things start to really turn around for me. Those solid actions are different for everyone. What do you think they are for you? What can you do today to work on your recovery?
Do celebrate your successes- and four days is a huge success- but make sure you put a plan in place that is going to keep you on this path.

We are here to support you in that and help you with it. Take action today, you are worth it and deserve it.