View Single Post
Old 11-04-2017, 09:57 AM
  # 93 (permalink)  
Susiesmiles

Originally Posted by BixBees505 View Post
Will be thinking about you Dreamcatcher. Leaving early...Better safe than sorry? Just be really careful and accept no excuses from yourself.

Good morning. It is a beautiful fall day here. Heading to town in a few minutes to be with my Mom today. I got back to sleep finally and then overslept and am late fetting to her. I cant feel too guilty though. I really need my own time. Especially morning coffee with my SO...and with my SR buds!!

So good morning, good day, or good evening...I am feeling so great...and I hope everyone is going strong today! So good to see new people on the weekender thread!

My plans are for the weekend are to spend some time with Mom today, maybe take a foliage drive if I can get her to come out in the remaining mild weather. Then grocery shop this evening ( in my area Saturday night is not exactly the best selection, but oh well!). Sunday going to cook and do laundry and work on finances, health insurance options for us all. And I have to work my job a few hours on Sunday, too.

Anybody got a good cook-ahead/keeps-well recipe you want to throw my way? I am drawing blanks!
I adore cooking but without knowing what you have I'm drawing blank too. Dream catcher and I were talking in chat and the idea of a recipe/ cooking board came up. I love the idea.....
Have a great day! Susan