Old 11-03-2017, 10:46 PM
  # 319 (permalink)  
Tiredofdrugs
RIP Maria

Hello everyone!

Yesterday was an event from the pisssed off pages!

Poor Daniel Boone's leg! The blood has pooled in large ball sections in the pad of his foot. His foot is so swollen the skin didn't have the usual sections in the skin. It was slick! Freaked me out. I spent an hour with him in my lap last night on his back moving his legs to get circulation moving in them. The blood flowing again. I asked Jethro to spend time with him during the day moving his legs too!

I had a 4:00 PM hair salon appointment. Got out of there at 7:00 PM. I went to the feed store and got feed. Then I headed towards Walmart and remembered I needed to get cigarettes! Stopped at the Tobacco store and then went to Walmart. Left Walmart and stopped by Popeye's to get us supper. Made it home by 9:30 PM. I was starving! Worn out and ready to sit down for a little while.

We changed Daniel Boone's leg bandages and his really bad leg is starting to lose some of the swelling and it's looking better. Shew! The sore that started on his other leg was looking much better too! Tonight though it's spread more on his leg! So I'll be working his legs here in a little while! He's such a good boy! Which I'm really grateful for. There are chickens I've had to medicate, doctor in the past that I had to literally sit on to get it done. He makes goofy sounds that almost sounds like a gruff laughter!

Now! I'm SOOOO glad I had errands to run today. Jethro was in a tirade 30 minutes before I left. The Ortho's Appointment Nurse called him. He was telling her he needed to make an appointment for surgery because of what his MRI results had shown. She started firing questions at him as to who told him this? How did he know he needed surgery? Blah! Blah! Blah! He had her on speaker so I was listening to the conversation. At one point it got so crazy I told him to hand me the phone. I said: "Ma'am! Ma'am! Ma'am! Each time getting louder! She was steadily rambling on! I finally yelled Helllllooooooooo! She finally shut up! I told her he had an MRI on Tuesday! He had an X-ray in the ER! His PM doctor's office called and told him the diagnosis! That's how we know what his problem is with his knee!" She didn't interrupt Sarge like she did Jethro! She really pisssed me off! The earliest he can be seen is the 27th. They need to take a special X-ray! Then they'll see if he needs surgery or rehab on his knee! F'k that! As soon as I hung up I told Jethro to look up the number for the surgeon that did his knee surgery years ago. I had him call an make an appointment! He'll be seen on the 17th! We'll have an expensive copay for going to this surgeon, but I'm done with him dealing with the VAH! Because he's a spouse he's not treated fairly! He gets the run around a lot up there! ARGH! He'll get straight honest answers from the civilian surgeons office. This surgeon operates on professional athletes too! He also replaced my dad's knees years ago.

I need to make a trip to the VAH now to get a copy of his MRI and a copy of his doctor's notes. Such a pain in the ass, but it's gotta be done. I need them to take to the civilian doctor for his appointment.

We are going to my Mom's Saturday to enjoy a fish fry! I'm SOOOO ready for some laughter and a different change of pace! Jethro has been a BEAR and my nerves are frayed!

Everyone have a clean day!

TOD