Old 11-01-2017, 05:35 AM
  # 130 (permalink)  
charliesworld

Helloooo

I'm so sorry I've not logged in for a while. I've gone a few days back in posts I think but I missed so much.

I had a terrible weekend - nothing happened but me and OH had a massive row. It was one of those that had been building for a while and it just blew but it completely ruined the weekend. Anyway it's sorted now and everything is back to normal except I've been so busy at work and sorting the kids out I've not had chance to come on here. I have to do it early in the day otherwise I'm just too tired.

Kit - I often wake at stupid o'clock and can be awake for 2/3 hours before I drop off again. Recently I've been sleeping through but waking really early. I was in the office at 6 again this morning after waking at 5. Means I'm shattered by 9 and struggle to get things done in the evening.

Bob - how great is it making new memories? The more you do things sober the less the memories of drinking are attached to that particular thing. New Year was always horrendous for me. I get really low that week between Christmas and New Year (think it's just the short dark days and not being able to do much) and I would always end up drinking either just before or starting new year with a binge. The horrific thing about it is that it is my sons birthday on the 3rd January and I'm ashamed to say that a couple of years I couldn't do anything with him because I was too drunk/hungover. That lies heavy with me!!! I've not drank the last couple of years now so that association is fading but I will never get that time back with my son.