View Single Post
Old 10-31-2017, 04:18 AM
  # 30 (permalink)  
CentralOhioDad

Originally Posted by MCESaint View Post
Stats on alcohol useage and vehicle accidents:

https://www.alcoholproblemsandsoluti...101913925.html

MCE Saint
To use your "stats" in the other way, since you seem hellbent on defending your alcoholic caregiver, here is a quote right from your own link:

The most reliable information about alcohol involvement comes from fatal crashes. In 2002, 32 percent of fatally injured drivers had BACs of at least 0.08 percent. Although alcohol may not have been a causal factor in all of the crashes, this statistic is frequently used to measure the change over time in alcohol involvement in fatal crashes.

In 2002, the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA) estimated that 35 percent of all traffic deaths occurred in crashes in which at least one driver or nonoccupant had a BAC of 0.08 percent or more and that any alcohol was present in 41 percent of all fatal crashes in 2002.

So, what you're saying is that 35% of the people on the roads at any one time are drunk?? ONE-THIRD of all cars on the road at any one time have a legally drunk driver???? I highly doubt that. You're a classic victim of abuse, defending the abuser to the death - who will die first is still in question.

They have Al-Anon meetings during the day when your child is at daycare - you can go then. But, you'll find an excuse to shoot down that idea as well.

I've had my say on this thread, I'm beyond triggered, and I think this is the first post that ever got me to this point.

Mr. MCE - all I can say is you have a VERY intelligent DD17, she knows right from wrong.

COD