Old 10-29-2017, 08:45 AM
  # 126 (permalink)  
OpheliaKatz
"O you must wear your rue with difference".

I'm so sorry. She doesn't love you. She never loved you. She was using you. So sorry. The same happened to me. It doesn't mean I don't love him, it just means it's over and I wasn't paying attention when it was happening to know that I should have never started the relationship.

I wouldn't judge you if you went back to her. I often think of going back to my A. Then I read SR and think of how sick (or dead) I'd be in 5 years if I did. It s*cks to hurt.

Originally Posted by sylvie83 View Post
Had to go back and read your original post because I'm concerned about you. I was shocked to read it again. It was worse than I remembered.

You have your answer in your own writing goodguy....and your name is I'm SURE correct.... you are a good guy....

Read your own words....

WHY are you still even considering this selfish, nasty woman who is not a gold-digger but a user..of anyone she can get to look after her and allow her to drink/use/not take responsibility for anything.... Sorry

If this upsets you it is only your words...not mine Read them and believe in yourself. Don't doubt yourself.

Hope you find the strength and courage to go to Al Anon, read the articles, read the books...and start to build a happy life for yourself. Your life is just about to begin and you've worked so hard to get here.

Good luck.