View Single Post
Old 10-27-2017, 07:57 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  
maia1234

M,
Wow, just wow!! What are you thinking dad????

I am so happy that dd 17 had enough courage to leave, but so sad that a 3 year old is under a drunks care. You are an adult and can take care of your own mental state, kids can not. In my mind this is abuse and you could have the baby taken from you, as you are allowing this to happen. That child should never be left alone with her. Dd is telling you she is driving drunk, and you are doing nothing to protect either of them ???

Please please think about what drunk mom is doing at home to her kids or not doing. Please don't let another child get raised in a crazy alcoholic home, they are deserving of so much more. You are an adult you are suppose to protect your children. I am sorry for being so upset reading this. Your complaint above is that dd left but you still are responsible for her. She is your child and you should be protecting her from a crazy person and you are not, thats why she left. And now you are leaving a baby alone with a drunk, that's abusive. I am just floored.

Please take responsibility for both your children. Dd goes from one alcoholic home to another, your daughter needs some help. What chance does this child have in life?? Please stop worrying about bills and health insurance. If your wife passes out, and burns down the house, or kills the kids in a drunk driving accident it won't matter any way.

Please seek out support for yourself and your kids. You are the only hope these two have in life.