Old 10-25-2017, 11:01 AM
  # 65 (permalink)  
teatreeoil007

GoodGuy: Ah, narcissism. Here's something I discovered about MYSELF!! Yikes. To tell you the truth, when I first read up on narcissism...I saw myself in some of it and got to thinking: OMG, am I a narcissist? So, I brought it up with my therapist and she said, if you're truly worried about being a narcissist, you may not be that as much as you think. IOW-those that are more profoundly narcissists don't stop and even think about it that much. Well, I agree with what you wrote that we all fall on the scale somewhere. I know I can definitely be selfish and I feel as though I have been battling that much of my life.

Anyways, Joel, you are a very good writer, so keep up the good work...it IS work in progress, this co-dependency thing. You are very good at expressing your thoughts well. I am sorry for all the grief you're going through. She sounds like a piece of work!

I'm with the others...cut ties...don't respond...let her go...she has shown you her true colors. Sorry for what grief she has put you through, friend.