Thread: I am scared
View Single Post
Old 10-25-2017, 09:17 AM
  # 6 (permalink)  
Frank14

Originally Posted by Babescake View Post
But too ashamed to make a post. God, it is a freaking anonymous website and I still want to lie or not bother. I am scared. I still don't drink daily but in a matter of months, I can hold a pint of vodka without a hangover, taken binge wise. Have I crossed over? This scares the **** out of me. It depends on food of course, but I always stuff my face. I theorize 5 shots is norm and cool. Stay with and then of course get more. Drunk driving. Not cool. I used to be so opposed and now I do it myself. Disgusting. I am lost and scared, yet gaining weight is a trigger. No judging with that mindset please.
It's up to you to decide whether you have a problem, but here are some thoughts:

* If you don't have a problem then why would you feel ashamed?
* What do you think the negative effects of a pint of vodka is on your liver and overall health?
*5 shots will put you over the legal limit for driving and will get you drunk. Is this "norm and cool?"
* Whenever I drank I tended to eat like a drunken pig. I mean everything from a full pizza to a full plate of nachos in sour cream, etc., If weight gain is a trigger, then drinking is just keeping you in this vicious cycle.