Old 10-24-2017, 02:37 PM
  # 286 (permalink)  
waxfruit

Hello Group-

I just finished reading every ones posts and I thank you for your support.
I'm a little overwhelmed so please don't take it personally if I don't mention anyone's names. I can hear the hope, strength, anxiety, convictions, fear, and love.
It's all life. Life is hectic. It can be, that's for sure.

And I so relate to feeling like I was going to have a heart attack. I'm pretty sure I had a seizure early on.... please, whoever wrote that, get medical attention. I hate to give advice like that, it's scary, but it is a reality of this disease and detox.
I hope it's not against rules to suggest medical attention.
Hope all is well and it does get better. (Again- sorry I didn't mention a name. Its hard for me to focus right now)

So- These past two days have weighed heavy on me. I didn't have the courage to check on my favorite dog today. Not sure he was there, if you know what I'm trying to say? :'( He was a bait dog that we tried to rehabilitate. The cutest man dog you ever saw. It's a shame and you can imagine my frustration, sadness, and anger, not at the shelter but at people. At least I get a chance to give love and dignity to these animals. I feel good about that.

Other than that... we also have an alert and cannot drink the water out of faucet as it is contaminated. Just another day, I guess.... whaaaat?!!!

On the bright side, the city asked for my High School Diploma to get my application process going and I almost had a panic attack. Low and behold, what are the odds that the first box I dig into in my parents basement had it in there? I guess pretty damn good! :-)

There's actually been quite a few "lucky" incidents since I've been here.

I'll check in again later and have a good evening everyone!
Happy to be a part of such a group of people!

Day4 ? and rocking it out!