Old 10-24-2017, 05:08 AM
  # 271 (permalink)  
Rubaduck

Hi all. My stress levels are through the roof but no heart attacks yet. Have managed work and family responsibilities without problem. Have to wait and see how the major sources of stress are going to work out. At least by not buying beer I'll have as much money as possible though.

The only thing (other than beer) I'd been spending money on is groceries etc. I wish my wife wouldn't talk about traveling etc though. That's just throwing money we don't have into the wind. We've had an expensive year and might need to buy a car next year to replace the one we currently have.

Now that I've stopped drinking, I'm doing about as much as I can financially to help us get back to a more comfortable position. But the mood swings of withdrawal (between low and lower), piled onto stress, while trying to keep up appearances for the sake of family etc just plain sucks.

I'll try to check in at least once a day for a week or so to let you know I haven't had a heart attack or (very unlikely I hope/think) seizure.

I've enjoyed reading your posts though everyone. Thanks.

Last edited by Rubaduck; 10-24-2017 at 05:10 AM. Reason: typo: new -> need, missing word "a"