Old 10-23-2017, 03:51 AM
  # 227 (permalink)  
charliesworld

Hi - I'd say good morning but it's nearly lunchtime! How did that happen?

Not been on for a couple of days again and there's so many posts to catch up on. It's great reading your posts and seeing so many people here.

My challenge is tomorrow when OH is away for the night. I woke this morning and was thinking if I want a drink tomorrow night I need to buy it today because my kids will be with me all day tomorrow so I won't get chance, but I've talked myself out of that. I left my purse at home today so I can't be tempted to go to the shop.

Now I've told my AV to shut up I'm looking forward to tomorrow. I'll get to spend the day with my kids and then we can get a take away tomorrow night, maybe watch a film and then Wednesday I've arranged to spend the day with my sister and nephew having a day out. Means I'll have to drive early on Wednesday.

I played it forward to Wednesday morning, if I'd drank wine on Tuesday night like I wanted to, I'd be trying to figure out how many units I'd drank and how long it would be before I wasn't over the limit. Chances are I'd still have a lot in my system and would be still over the limit so would be panicking about being stopped the whole way there. Ridiculous!

I need to get a big sign for my fridge - "play it forward". I think it's my most powerful tool.

I've not had a great weekend. We've been having some work done on the house and I've been stuck in. I find it really difficult not doing things and it makes me feel more tired than if I've had a busy day. Not tempted to drink but my diet has been terrible. I really need to get out for a run but keep putting it off. I'll feel so much better when I've done it!

Have a lovely Monday everyone x