Old 10-23-2017, 02:49 AM
  # 226 (permalink)  
Rubaduck

Hi all. Just checking in to let you that I'm alive and no major problems. Many problems to think about, but not caused by me or my drinking (except that I spend money on beer instead of saving it. Costs have increased over the past few years and I wasn't keeping a close enough on budget/savings).

Feeling a bit healthier now, not great, but the weird feelings that I absolutely despise have subsided quite a bit. Someone asked if I felt better on Day 1 or 2 than on the last day I drank, and the answer is a definite no. I hadn't been feeling particularly unhealthy recently, despite consuming many beers in day. I've made the right choice though.

I am however, quite sure that I will have even more energy and feel more positive about the future once I reach about a month dry.

I'm honestly not sure what contributed the most to my unhealthy feeling over the past 24 hours. Could have been withdrawal, or could have been delayed dehydration from drinking out (at home my water management is much better, but I can dehydrate easily if I drink in a bar) or both. Not out of the woods yet, but better.

Just wanted to thank you all anyway. Take care.