Old 10-22-2017, 07:10 PM
  # 218 (permalink)  
LuluBread

I woke up this morning with a migraine, but managed to drive to the beach and hike down a hill to the waters edge. I started crying during the hike...and don't even know why or what it was that made me cry. Actually enjoyed the surroundings, yet I felt no joy at all in my heart. Does that make sense? And I was royally out of breath hiking back up the hill. Got back to the apt feeling exhausted and fell asleep, I guess you would call it a nap. I never take naps. I'm still feeling super tired and the migraine hasn't gone away.

There's no way can I do the 20 mile round trip bike ride on Tuesday. It's all downhill there and all uphill back. If I was still the avid bicyclist (and hiker) I was 4 years ago, no doubt I could do it. So another consequence from alcohol; letting the things we enjoy in life slip away.

7pm now and going to sleep early (migraine, tired, no energy). Tomorrow afternoon I take an assessment test in downtown Los Angeles for a potential job in Texas with a very reputable corporation.

I hope everyone here is doing well and made it through the weekend sober.