View Single Post
Old 10-21-2017, 02:48 PM
  # 54 (permalink)  
Akasha

Originally Posted by Meraviglioso View Post
Night Akasha, I'm in bed now. I'll be back tomorrow morning though and I hope to read that you passed through those hours ok. You did a great thing deleting the numbers you did. I hope you will be able to let go of that final one. Even if you don't though, come here before you make a call. Come here and say you need help and there will be someone here to talk through it with you. I believe you want this and I know you can do it. Sleep when you can and don't forget to eat something and drink water. Sending you a big hug and I will say a prayer for you before falling asleep. I'm not especially religious but I sure as hell know that I'm not in control, so there has got to be something, someone out there looking after me- that's who I pray to even if I don't know who he or she is.
Thank you for everything. Due to some of the things you said and die to how the things you said made me feel I didn't go buy more. Thank you for that. Will try my best not to disappoint you or myself. I really hope you sleep well. Bless you!